OMHA Transfers (Parry Sound Hockey Club)

PrintOMHA Transfers

Transfer from another OMHA centre

If you are moving from a centre that is currently playing in the OMHA, you will need to complete this form.


The transfer process is required by Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA). It is not a PSHC process, we are just the middle man.  This process can take a couple of days or a couple of weeks, please follow the below instructions exactly as described in order to make this quick and simple. If something is not clear in the instructions below please feel free to ask questions, [email protected]