Please read the updated reopening Protocol for the Bobby Orr Community Centre:
1. All patrons will be required to complete Screening for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the facility. www.townofparrysound.ca/screen
2. COVID -19 Proof of Vaccination and Proof of ID is required for entry into the facility.
Proff of Vaccination is from the Ministry of Health's docuemtation only. App's will not be accepted.
BOCC Entry Requirements
- Main entrance doors are for entering the facility only.
- Main entrance doors will always remain closed.
- Staff will be onsite to provide access 15 minutes prior to rental time for players.
- Spectators will be provided access once all players have been admitted – the front doors will not be open or manned at all times.
- The front door will only be staffed 15 minutes prior to the scheduled ice time usage.
- Spectators will exit the facility, via the side access doors and proceed to your vehicle. Do not exit through the lobby.
- To exit the facility post use from dressing room 1 – 5, please use the exit via the side door, with signage indicating “Player Exit”
- To exit the facility post use from dressing room 6 – 8, please use the exit via the alley door, with signage indicating “Player Exit”
Proof of Vaccine
Public Health has released the attached letter of instruction for facility owners implementation:
“Effective 12:01 a.m. on October 14, 2021, and until further notice unless otherwise specified, I am instructing all persons responsible for Facilities where organized sports are played and/or practiced to:
1. Require each person, age 12 years and older, at the point of entry, who attends the indoor area of the Facility for the purpose of (a) coaching, officiating at organized sports, or volunteering, or (b) spectating at organized sports, to provide identification and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or a valid medical exemption;
2. Comply with all other requirements under the Reopening Ontario Act and its regulations that apply to the Facility.”